fredag 12 maj 2017

Pride This is my Salvation

I am free demons help me go
This is the end of the human show
Out of the ashes new thing will grow

Chorus: I am escaping

Angels & devils send a helping hand
I belong at god side
Victims of the system they to
I disappeared  from the fucking jail
Now they know god exist they pray
Satan cast his shadow over them
them is other people taken over other soul
Now my mind is free truth is told

Chorus: I am escaping

Heaven knows what we gonna do
Hell tells the shit we gonna grew
Time is coming for us all
Better to believe then to fall

Chorus 2: This my salvation

Flashman knows this tale to
The boy who was mind tortured got his peace
He disappeared with Satan & God
But humans never learned Loke has check in time

Chorus 2: This my salvation

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar